Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.

I want to ensure that an email never gets received by a

Customer Question

I want to ensure that an email never gets received by a person whom I have already blocked (blocked meaning I never get to receive emails from that person). I am using yahoo, and I fear I might accidentally send emails to this person in the future. How can I ensure that this person DOES NOT receive any messages from me forever?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: I am using a yahoo account for this purpose
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Barun replied 6 months ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

The only way to definitively make sure that none of your emails are received by a specific recipient, is if they have blocked your email address at their end itself. However, in order to make sure that you do not accidentally send an email to that recipient, you may remove them from your list of contacts, if already added. To do this:

Open up Yahoo Mail.

Click on the contacts icon at the top-left (second icon, next to the Mail icon).

In your list of contacts, check mark the contact you no longer want to send emails to, and then click "Delete" at the top.

If you need any further assistance with this issue, please be sure to reply back using the box below.

Otherwise, if you could kindly click on (and submit) one of the stars at the top of this page to rate my service, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Dear Expert I have already done this. I have already searched the answer online unfortunately your response is only similar to that of the information I already know. Can I request for a refund please as this is not new information for me.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I can still give you a good rating however I think 50$ is too much to ask for this question.
Expert:  Barun replied 6 months ago.

I see, no issues. I'll request a full refund for you now, since you were not satisfied with my response. You need not rate my service now; thank you anyway (and disregard any remote offer if it shows up on your screen as well.)