Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am wanting to end my automatic renewal. I cannot find

Customer Question

I am wanting to end my automatic renewal. I cannot find account as-per-instructions on your site. I am using iPad, and the icon you speak of is non existent. I want to terminate my account, and would like a response that you have done that.
David G. Jamison ***@******.*** password *****
phone(###) ###-####
3201 E 15th Ave
Anchorage, Alaska
99508
Please do not try to contact me with instructions to walk me through your website. I have bee through a similar gauntlet with your competition. It is hard when your sites try to hide the most essential tool- account management. I SHOULD be able to simply access this at any time. Both you and competition, have hidden the exit doors.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 8 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Is it our website, Justanswer.com specifically that you want to cancel your automatic renewal with?

or is it a different website entirely?