Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  CISCO certified, Microsoft proficient, computing expert.

I am an enduser, I telecommute using a citrix receiver with

Customer Question

I am an enduser, I telecommute using a citrix receiver with virtual desktop I know nothing about the hows and whys of citrix freezeups but it happens to me every day,. my helpdesk says its my ISP and MY ISP says it is not an issue on their side. for three weeks I have been desperately trying to get answers Please help me to ask the right questions and lead someone to the solution before I lose my job for excessive downtime
Category: Computer
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

Hi there,

First, check the speed of your internet at

Let me know the download and upload results.

Next, check what is running on your computer using Task Manager when the freezeups occur - check if anything is using up a lot of your machine's resources.

Let me know if you would like remote assistance with this if you are able to replicate the freezeup...