Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Can you verify the owner information of my cellular

Customer Question

Can you verify the owner information of my cellular telephone number(###) ###-####
IMSI 31007015603733 from 10/2001 through 7/2013 MIN(###) ###-####
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 8 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Ive checked some of the free info services, and they only show the city and state of the phone number. For instance, here is one of the free information services http://www.phonebooks.com/name/zdzislaw/ziolkowski/1074414/

If you want a detailed report on the number, you may need to try a service such as spokeo

http://www.spokeo.com/reverse-phone-lookup

Its only 95 cents to start.. Just make sure after you save or print out the phone number information, that you cancel the service.

If you have further questions, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
You did not answer my question I will not pay for this. I found out that my phone number is ***** the Mobile Network Code 007. I need to know what Government Service Administration network information
Expert:  Dustin replied 8 months ago.

The info Ive given you, is all the information you can find out legally, without a court order.

companies like spokeo track what information can be tracked. Did you try the spokeo service?