Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I am locked out of my computer. None of my passwords work.

Customer Question

I am locked out of my computer. None of my passwords work. It started with google, they
ask for a new password ***** then wouldn't recognize any old or new passwords.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Barun replied 7 months ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

Are you unable to sign in to your Windows user account itself? If so, are you using Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10?

Please reply back using the box below. Thank you.

Expert:  Terry White II replied 6 months ago.

Hello, thank you for asking your question and for contacting JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I'm a Technical Support Specialist of 15+ years. Glad to assist you with your question today.

I see your question has been attempted by one of our Technicians to assist you on March 29th. Are you still seeking assistance with your password ***** issue?

Please advise at your convenience and I will be happy to help you resolve this issue.

Thank you!

Just sending this post to you to remind you that your question is still a priority for me to answer for you.

I have not received a recent update from you at the present. Therefore, I wanted to assure you I am waiting for a reply from you, so we can either continue working on this issue or you confirm that the last processes provided worked and the issue has been resolved.

Thank you. I look forward to corresponding with you again, once you are back online with