Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Somehow my gmail account got kicked out of my computer. When

Customer Question

Somehow my gmail account got kicked out of my computer. When I try to re-enlist it won't let me hold on to my account name,***@******.*** as it says it is in use, it is, with me! How do I reload and hold onto my account name?
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 8 months ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

On which web browser are you opening the gmail account ? (Internet explorer, Mozilla, Google Chrome etc)

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista,Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other ?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Google Chrome and windows 8
Expert:  John replied 8 months ago.

Thank you for the details.I believe you are getting the create new account option that is why you are getting the message that that email address is in use.

Please click on this link and let me know whether its opening a sign in page www.gmail.com

if so sign in using your gmail address and its password.let me know the result.

Sincerely,

Expert:  John replied 8 months ago.

Were you able to open the gmail sign in page and log in to your gmail account successfully?

Please let me know the result

Sincerely,

Expert:  John replied 8 months ago.

Sir checking to see whether you saw my above reply to fix the issue. If it didn't solve the issue we can try other options. Please let me know the status

Sincerely,

Note:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.