Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I'm receiving a 'printer installation failed' message while

Customer Question

I'm receiving a 'printer installation failed' message while trying to install an hp8630 printer. I have an hp g72-c55dx nitebook.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My name is Leona
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Are you getting error code with that error message also is this printer connected wired or wireless to the Notebook?

Is this HP Office jet Pro 8630 e-All-in-One Printer?

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.

Checking to see whether you still need my help.

Please let me know.

Note:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 6 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.