Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I HAD GEEK SQUAD DO MAINTANANCE ON MYCOMPUTER LAST NIGHT AND

Customer Question

I HAD GEEK SQUAD DO MAINTANANCE ON MYCOMPUTER LAST NIGHT AND THE INTERNET EXPLORER PAGE IS DIFFERENT HOW DO I GET THE OLD ONE BACK?
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I WANT MY INTERNET EXPLORER PREVIOUS EDITION BACK
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: NO
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Chris L. replied 8 months ago.

What was your old page that would come up with internet explorer and what is coming up now?