Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I have windows 10 and am using windows live gallery with

Customer Question

I have windows 10 and am using windows live gallery with windows fax & scan. After 2 days of scanning photos, captions, people tags, re-dating and saving to gallery things were going well until I went to windows fax & scan and deleted the input not knowing that it also deleted everything I had done and saved to windows gallery. The recovery on my machine will not work except on windows 7. Cannot locate the trash can to try to and recover. What do you suggest? Sam
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 7 months ago.

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.

May I start a remote session so we can work on the problem together from your computer?

Please reply using the box below.