Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

ROSCOE I CANNOT GET INTO AOL EMAIL ACCOUNT, ABLE TO SIGN ON

Customer Question

ROSCOE TURNER I CANNOT GET INTO AOL EMAIL ACCOUNT
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I AM NOT ABLE TO SIGN ON TO AOL ACCOUNT
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

Have you forgotten the password ***** your AOL account itself?

May I set up a quick, secure remote session to assist you with recovering the account now?

Please reply back using the box below. Thank you.

Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

If you have lost the password ***** your AOL account, please open up the following link first:

https://i.aol.com/account/password/start

Follow the on-screen directions to reset and create a new password ***** your AOL account, after which you will be able to log in to your account all right thereafter.

If you need any further assistance with this issue, please be sure to reply back using the box below.

Otherwise, if you could kindly click on (and submit) one of the stars at the top of this page to rate my service, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you.