Cris
Cris, Support Specialist
Experience:  10 years of IT experience in both business and residential.
10156100

I need to edit pdfs and Word files. I need a pen tablet. I

Customer Question

I need to edit pdfs and Word files. I need a pen tablet. I have a Lenovo Thinkpad. The mouse doesn't work well for printing and edit marks, which is the best pen tablet I can get? I have used Wacoms in the past.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris.

Are you just looking for a pen tablet?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I need something like the Wacom Graphire I used for many years. I need something to use instead of a mouse so I can write better than I write with a mouse.

Expert:  Cris replied 1 year ago.

OK, to be honest the most popular and best pen tablets are Wacom. The newer ones are wireless and have better features. In the company I work for the designers all use the Medium size Intous Pro tablet and a trackball mouse. Here is the link:

http://tinyurl.com/zf9ofj9

Let me know if you have any further questions I will be glad to answer them. Please take the time to rate my service at the top and submit.

Expert:  Cris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I wanted to follow up and see if my answer helped you. Or if you had any further questions.

If you do let me know, please take the time to rate my service and submit at the top.