GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

Pplease help me to connect with aol, I just want to go into

Customer Question

Pplease help me to connect with aol
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I just want to go into my aol account
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 8 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message when accessing your AOL account (at the aol.com website)?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.

Good morning! My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Are you having trouble with the password ***** your aol account?

Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.

If it's your password ***** needs to be reset, I'd like to try to walk you through what needs to be done by providing detailed instructions here.

Let’s begin by going to https://i.aol.com/account/password/start. There you will need to enter your username, which is often the same as your aol email address. You'll also need to complete the captcha (type in the letters and or numbers that you see in the box below) where you entered your user id/email. Then click next.

Next you'll see a screen where you can type in your cell phone number and have a code sent to your phone. If you still have access to the same cell phone number that you used when you setup the account, then type in that phone number and press next. If you do not have access to that phone number, click on More Verification Methods. Next click beside Answer Security Questions.

Complete the questions and click next. You will then see a screen where you can type in a new password. You will need to type it in twice, then click next. You should see a message on the next page that your password ***** been reset! Please take a moment to update your phone number on this page and to add a second email account. This information will be used to help you regain access to your account if you ever lose it again.

If the instructions that I've have provided have been helpful to you, kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for Just Answer I do not receive credit for my answer or any compensation at all without a rating of 3 stars or more. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. If you need more help, please let me know so we can continue to work together. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!