Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Recover deleted AOL Mail Waiting to Be Sent, I had many

Customer Question

Recover deleted AOL Mail Waiting to Be Sent
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I had many versions of AOL on my computer and a tech cleared them out and now I do not have anything that I had in Mail Waiting to Be Sent
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: I don't think so
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 8 months ago.

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.

May I start a remote session so we can work on the problem together from your computer?

Please reply using the box below.

Regards,