IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

My Magi account expired and I would like to renew? I think

Customer Question

My Magi Jack account expired and I would like to renew? I think my E-Mail account it was linked to is no longer in service.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Jim Couch Phone #(###) ###-####
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Other than the credit card its was tied to may also be expired??
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 8 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

You can renew your magicJack subscription by logging in to your magicJack account. Simply click on this link:

http://my.magicjack.com/

and then either type your e-mail address you registered with magicJack or your magicJack phone number followed by the magicJack password.

In case you have forgotten your magicJack password, click on the "Forgot Password?" link and you will receive further instructions on the registered e-mail (if it is still in use).

Once logged in, click on the "Phone Numbers" tab and you will see the expiration date for your magicJack service, and then you can renew the subscription there.

Alternative way to renew the magicJack subscription would be to contact the magicJack customer support for billing inquiries at: 1-***-***-****

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Regards,