Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I need just a one page blog from WORDPRESS that I can

Customer Question

I need just a one page blog from WORDPRESS that I can takeover and operate and expand. Is that possible? W.Fearn
Category: Computer
Expert:  3pop Technology replied 6 months ago.

Hi there... Need a Wordpress blog huh? Do you already have a domain name you'd like to use with it?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
My domain for the blog is PlatinumRules and I have hosting at godaddy.

Oh good. If you're already setup at GoDaddy then they have simple WordPress hosting for just a few dollars a month that you can add to your account.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am changing my hosting elsewhere because of some limitations I am finding with Godaddy. Your price is very acceptable wait to start until I find a final hosting spot? WFearn

If you're moving your domain from GoDaddy to another registrar I think you'll find your new registrar will also offer WordPress hosting at a modest fee (most registrars do these days). Take that into consideration while you're looking for a new registrar for your domain though. Even if the new registrar you want to use doesn't offer WordPress hosting, there are plenty of independent companies who do (not to mention itself). If you're keeping GoDaddy as your registrar and just moving your web hosting elsewhere you have many, many options (again, also including itself).

May I ask what limitation you're finding with GoDaddy? (I'm not suggesting you stay with GoDaddy, I'm only asking in case I have a solution to the limitation that you may not be aware of.)

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Limitations was a poor choice of words on my part. I should have chosen differently. I am nearly ready to come up with a new hosting - am thinking it may be William