Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I have had yahoo. I 't remember my yahoo ID or password. If

Customer Question

I have had yahoo for years. I don't remember my yahoo ID or password. If I hit thenI forgot my IDvor password, it asks for my phone number which was my cell from my former employer(###) ###-#### ***** no longer have the phone or the number. Or second option is they will email me the password ***** my former email address***@******.*** but that won't solve it as I no longer work there. I have had the same iPad for six years and I don't need an ID or password ***** get into my emails but I bought a new iPhone and it has locked me out of my emails because I don't have my yahoo ID and password. I really need to know what these are or establish new ones and I don't know how to do it. Can you advise?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 7 months ago.

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Yahoo account.

May I start a remote session so we can work on the problem together from your computer?

Please reply using the box below.

Expert:  Martin replied 7 months ago.

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then From your computer click the following link:

Then click Join your session -->

And run (open) the program that gets downloaded Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client

Let me know once you've done that or if you need additional steps.

Expert:  Martin replied 7 months ago.

Were you able to do that?