Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have been trying to renew my MSN Premium, and am having

Customer Question

I have been trying to renew my MSN Premium, and am having problems
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have MSN for several years 10 or more, along with MSn email, it come up for renewal last month, and I have tried to renew it several times but keep coming up on a road block
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: That is all I know, the renewal page had no place to renew, only cancel
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Is this for the email services you are using with MSN?

And how were you asked to renew it? Via an Email?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Expert:  Robert M. replied 8 months ago.

Do you still need help with this issue ?