Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I was terminated this A M not my doing; I want to get my

Customer Question

I was terminated this A M not my doing; I want to get my user name reinstated!!!! JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best. Customer: For some reason I opened my account; & AOL says I'm terminated **** I want it reinstated; don't want to have to create another account; or have everything I have on this account; transferred to my new account **** JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know? Customer: why was this account terminated?? JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

I am sorry to hear about this Stephen.

First, when you try to sign in using my link below

What is the exact wording of the message you receive?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.