Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

How can i get into e mail when I can ans only one of my

Customer Question

how can i get into e mail when I can ans only one of my security questions but i know my user name
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 7 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
i am trying to find out how to get into my e-mail i ave never had to use a pass word before(i haveforgotten it anyway) I have already given credt card number abd have been charged $5,00 and will be charged aother $35 if I accept your help this is the most stpid thing I have ever been involved in. I just need help to recover my password ***** could only ans 1 of the 2 security questions I have never ever ha dto use a pass word in past to open my e-mail If you cannot help please tell me asap and I will cancel and lose the $5. if you cannot help please let me kno and I will stop the additional $35 charge

Every mail, in this world has a password. You've never had to use it because it was saved on your computer, which eliminated the need to type it in. There is a expiry, for saved sessions and looks like yours expired which is why you were prompted for a password. Who is your email with?