Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Need to renew expired account. Can't bring up word 2013

Customer Question

need to renew expired account. Can't bring up word 2013 LETTER FORM ANY LONGER. cAN'T SUPPLY PASSWORD ***** REQUESTED . dON'T BOTHER TO ANSWER IF YOU CAN'T ADVISE HOW I CAN SIMPLY RENEW WITH NO FURTHER DATA REQUIREMENTS
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

I dont mean to upset you with answering, but there will most certainly be required to give identifying information to be able to RENEW your subscription to Office 2013.

.

But, what is puzzling is that Office 2013 is a ONE time purchase of the software, and it never expires.

.

Unless you have the office 365 online subscription which allowed users to access Word 2013 for a limited time.

you just requested a Secure Remote Assistance.

.

This is a Remote session, where i connect to your computer, to fix the issue.

.

as long as you are aware of this....we will continue....and i will accept your request.

You ready for the remote session?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Need to have continued access to my account. You'll likely find it should have been renewed. For some reason this year I got a notice it expired.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I assume a solution can be reached to allow me to continue the service I've had for years.

Yes, there is normally a solution.

.

Have you had your debit or credit card changed recently? Or in the past 2 years.

.

It may have expired because the credit/debit card on file is no longer valid, due to the bank issueing you a NEW card. Which changes the cc number.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I don't know which credit card was used for the account. I have 3 or 4 cards and have different selections from time to time. The card number I supplied you is very permanent and I would like to use it for renewal of my service we're pursuing.

Just FYI....i dont have access to your account in this site.

I am not the site creator or moderator, i just work here as an expert.

Meaning i dont have access to any of your account credentials, or credit cards numbers either.

.

So, i can help you get this issue with Word 2013 resolved, but it will require that we have a remote session.

But i can tell by your responses, and your initial response, that i wont be able to help you.

Best of luck.

I will opt -out for other experts to help.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 11 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

It looks like the previous Expert is not available any more. May I know if you still require assistance with this problem?

I am awaiting your reply.

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 11 months ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,