Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Trying to get a set of archives numbers computer I losetrack

Customer Question

trying to get a set of archives numbers for my computer I losetrack the way it is
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The way kristens archives are now, numbers cancel everything else out and go one at a time either that or I`m dumber than I look. Guess I should have taken a course on how to
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: not right off hand he will probably have a few things to sort me out
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

Im not sure i know exactly what your question or issue is...

Can you be a bit more specific as to what you are trying to accomplish, and use as many details as possible.