Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My computer is running slow and I have hackers that has

Customer Question

my computer is running slow and I have hackers that has gotten in my computer and also need antivis on computer
Category: Computer
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 8 months ago.

Hi Kimberly! My name is ***** ***** I am an independent computer expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. It is my pleasure to assist you today.

Can you tell me more about what happened and what transpired that's led you to believe you've been hacked? With that info, I can better direct you as to how to fix the issues you're experiencing with your computer. I'm also glad to provide recommendations on Antivirus; to that end, do you have a software package installed now that you're unhappy with, or have you not had antivirus installed before?

Hi again Kimberly: I haven't heard further from you, but remain happy to assist you if needed! Please let me know if you still need help.