Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Would someone please call me I am having all kinds of

Customer Question

Would someone please call me I am having all kinds of problems. I can not get into the login .The email and password ***** I first used is not working and nothing has been mailed to me. Also I do not know how to upload my photo. I hoped that a senior dating sight wouid be more user friendly to seniors.
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.

Hi Betty! My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.

I believe that a SECURE REMOTE CONNECTION, where I connect to your computer work on this as you watch, would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve your issue and I have offered this as a Premium Service. This is optional, and if you choose not to do this, I can try to find a way to help you here.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.

If you would prefer that I provide step by step instructions here, I'd be happy to do so. I just need to know which dating service you are trying to use. IF you'd prefer a phone call, I can offer that as well.