Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I text some girls and it shows i sent them than other girls

Customer Question

Hi i text some girls and it shows i sent them than other girls i send doesn't show i sent them but it says i do
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I wont 2 send my messages 2 everybody i even upgrade i paid a lot of money 4 this
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: K ready
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 7 months ago.

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.

May I start a remote session so we can work on the problem together from your computer?

Please reply using the box below.