Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have decided to turn off this account that I purchased

Customer Question

I have decided to turn off this account that I purchased last night. I just do not want to meet someone this way. Will I get a credit to my account? Louise Ferland
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I just want to turn off my account and delete the entire account. Thanks Louise Ferland
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: No, not at all. Yhanks
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 8 months ago.

what website are you talking about ?