Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Qualified Computer Professional - 12+ years experience. Expert in Computer Hardware & Graphic Design

I would like to renew my magic service year, I need to renew

Customer Question

I would like to renew my magic jack service for 1 year
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I need to renew my magic jack service for 1 year
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 7 months ago.

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Do you have login credentials for MagicJack webpage?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.

Is magicjack connected to computer?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
no way
Expert:  Terry replied 7 months ago.

Hi. Thanks for coming to Just Answer. I am Terry and I am here to solve your issue.

Expert:  Robert M. replied 7 months ago.

go to this link

enter your magic jack phone number

if you dont know the password ***** the link underneath that says lost password

they will email you a link to reset the password

Once you can log in it should be under my subscriptions or my account

Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 7 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.