Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

I have the driver ibn stalled but the soft ware s does not

Customer Question

Hi ***** have the driver ibn stalled but the soft ware s does not work when i try to install logiteh webcam525 I stupidly unninstalled it to reininstall for a new camera now i can not get the software back
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Im sending you the offer for remote assistance now. Once accepted, I can send you the connection steps next~

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.