Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I just bought a logitech web cam C525 tied to install it an

Customer Question

I just bought a logitech web cam C525 tied to install it an i cant say i need the Cd and i do not have the cd it wont install the driver is there but the softare is not i cant not take a picture or anything what do i do I have had geek squad and dell both try and nothing
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i am not sure what you want it tries to install then it gets so far and i get an error message stating the windows installer needs the disc'
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michelle replied 7 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

you can clcik on the link given below and select download you will get the camera driver software and once you install it your camera will start working.