Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.

Nge on the right side of my Lenovo lap top is poping up. how

Customer Question

Hinge on the right side of my Lenovo lap top is poping up. how do I repair this. Lap top is 5 years old. What happen if the hinge comes completely off.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 7 months ago.

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

If the hinge is broken, you may not have to open and close the lid properly. It may damage the LCD screen too. So, please replace the hinge with a replacement. Either get help from a local technician to replace the hinge, or order it online and replace it yourself.

Please let me know the exact model number of the computer, so that I can help you with a manual to replace it.

E.g. Video :

Video 2:

If you are not good at replacing the part, it will be better get help from a .local technician.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I don't think this is going to help me. I guees I have to take it to some one around here. You did your best, ***** ***** not sure I understand how this happened or how to keep it from completely breaking. Am I still going to have to pay the full price of $64.