Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Google is asking password but it will not accept it saying

Customer Question

Google is asking for my password ***** it will not accept it saying that it is not the password.
On top of that, when I click on lossed password ***** tells me that they have sent a message to my mobile phone, but my mobile phone is no longer valid. It just started to do that since yesterday. What can I do I cannot look or send any emails?
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.

Hi there! My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. When you try to reset your password, do you have any options other than having a message sent to your cell phone? Do you have the option of having it sent to an email address, or of answering security questions?