Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I needed accessibility help when I had cateracts in both

Customer Question

I needed accessibility help when I had cateracts in both eyes. Now I have had surgery and now I want to get back to normal settings
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have a black background for every screen.
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: The fon is larger than I would like it now. I do no want a black screen when using Bing and other search engines.
JA: Our top Computer Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Computer Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Computer Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

I understand what you are asking.....but in order to fully get your screen the way you want it, would require a question and answer session.

With both of use seeing your screen. So i recommend a remote session, so i can make the changes you want, and have you confirm. This process lends itself to be the best result, with the quickest time.

.

Would you be up for this?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
It sounds OK to me. Let's set it up.

Okay, the next step is for us to connect together in a remote session.

.

To do that, you need remote software called TEAM VIEWER.

.

Here is the webpage where you can download TEAMVIEWER and then install it.

Once you have Teamviewer installed please let me know, as you will need to give me your User ID and the password ***** appears on your teamviewer software, which allows me to connect.

.

Make Sense?

.

If so, use the webpage below to get teamviewer:

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/windows/

Are you still in need of help?

You were not successful in accepting my additional service offer for Secure Remote Assistance.....are you still interested?