Stefan T
Stefan T, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  PC Technician at AST Enterprises
93058382

I can't find a way to play a musical instructional video on

Customer Question

I can't find a way to play a musical instructional video on my desktop. Can you help?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I insert a disk and nothing happens.
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Sorry. I had a call. No, I don't know if a disk insertion should start playing and I'm at a loss. Using W10 is awful and I wish I was back on W7 and I probably could figure something out.
JA: Our top Computer Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Computer Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Computer Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Stefan T replied 1 year ago.

Hi I Am Stefan and will be glad to help. So let me make sure I understand your question. You put a CD into your computer CD tray and nothing is happening? If so you may want to to open the CD yourself and manually click on the video.

Expert:  Stefan T replied 1 year ago.

Do You still need help? I am available to help if you need.