Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer

I foolishly changed from windows 7 to 10 yesterday, I can't

Customer Question

hello, I foolishly changed from windows 7 to 10 yesterday, I can't even get my aol mail nor access my password ***** Microsoft. I am a senior citizen who needs help. I would rather go back to my old windows 7
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

1-First open the Windows Start menu by clicking on the icon in the bottom left of the screen. Select Settings from the menu. :

2-Now you’ll see on option for Update & Security. Click it. :

3-On the next page you’ll find a list of options on the left, one of which is Recovery. Click this and the main pane will display a variety of choices. The one you want is ‘Go back to Windows 7’

4-You’ll now be presented with a screen asking you why you’re downgrading. Essentially, it's a tool so Microsoft can gauge the user experience with Windows 10. Click Next when you’re done.

5-Windows will now roll back your system to how it was before Windows 10 was installed.

You can also watch this tutorial video :

Hope this help

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 7 months ago.

If you have a moment please kindly rate my service by clicking one one of the stars below, positive rating are appreciated, if you need further assistance please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help