Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I'm using joomla, 1.0, I 'm moving joomla to windows server,

Customer Question

hi I'm using joomla
JA: Hi. How can we help?
Customer: 1.0
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: I 'm moving joomla to windows server
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Our top Computer Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Computer Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Computer Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I'm recieving this error;
failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\IISFiles\teksdata.com\includes\joomla.php on line 71
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

There are quite a few steps in migrating Joomla to a new server.

.

My advice here is to simply start over......following a particular set of instructions that has been widely accepted to work.

Here is your first steps:

1. Dump the original Joomla MySQL Database

• Go into your Web Hosting Control Panel and Locate the MySQL Database that your Joomla! installation is using
  • There should be a link for PHPMyAdmin that will take you to your Database Administration
  • Once in PHPMyAdmin select the Joomla! database and open it up so that ALL of the tables are displayed
  • With all the tables displayed press the button labeled EXPORT (located on the topmost horizontal menu)
  • In the 'EXPORT' selection box SELECT ALL of the tables (hold the SHIFT key to select multiple items in the list] - Do NOT mess with any of the settings and checkboxes, leave everything as is
  • Go to the Bottom of the page and hit the 'GO' Button - this will bring up the database's code in the SQL language - THIS IS THE DUMP
  • Copy and Paste the contents of the 'DUMP' into Notepad or minimize that browser window, since you will need to copy and paste that dump into the new database.