Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Again, I can't get on my email. The email address is. My

Customer Question

Again, I can't get on my email. The email address is***@******.***. My logon was holiday5. I'm not sure if it is changed to icecream5 or not. I don't think it has changed. I'm very frustrated. I went round and round before trying to get it to 'work', and always did have to go through my security questions to log on to it. Please text me when it is fixed. My phone number is(###) ###-#### I will be available after 3pm today. Thanks, Brenda
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

Hi there Brenda and welcome

What is the message you get when you fail to sign into your account?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,