Cris
Cris, Support Specialist
Experience:  10 years of IT experience in both business and residential.
10156100

I have an iphone-but if I tap Safiri there is a screen pops

Customer Question

I have an iphone-but if I tap Safiri for googgle there is a screen pops up saying I owe $500 to clear it!!!Do you have a telephone # ***** call for me to talk to someone? I spoke with a tech support on Nov. 27 '15 and I payed 29.95 for lfeyime support!!! Her name was Seleina! Why would I need to pay again??? Your phone # ***** that time was(###) ###-#### ***** phone # *****(###) ###-####
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cris replied 8 months ago.

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you with your question. On your iPhone do the following:

Go to "Settings"

Scroll down to "Safari" and tap on it.

Scroll down to "History and Website Data" and tap on it clear the history and data.

Then re-open Safari and see if now the message is gone.

Let me know the outcome. If this resolves your issue please rate my service and the top and submit. If not reply back to me to further troubleshoot.