Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

After changing to Windows 10 my email is frozen and I can't

Customer Question

After changing to Windows 10 my email is frozen and I can't use it.
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The mouse has a blue circle and cannot click on anything. The email page is up.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: I'm not sure what to say. I've followed instructions to use the settings, email account, etc. The problem with them is I can't reach the bottom of the page to click on save or whatever is there.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cody replied 8 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Expert:  Cody replied 8 months ago.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

Expert:  Cody replied 8 months ago.

Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.