Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have Microsoft Front Page 2000 that I've been sometimes

Customer Question

I have Microsoft Front Page 2000 that I've been sometimes using to build personal websites for some of our offerings. I've moved some to Word press but still have some old ones on FP 2000.
I have one in particular fullmoonsanctuary.org) that I haven't made changes to since early 2015 and am now having a problem saving some changes that need to be made.
I make the changes, save the page, and then go to publish the changes, entering the location to publish to (http://fullmoonsanctuary.org), and enter my password; a window asks if I want to overwrite this file, and I check "yes to all."
A new window opens saying it's processing the files, and then I get another window that says "ERROR_INTERNET_INCORRECT_HANDLE_STATE."
Can you help me with this?
Gary Stamper ***@******.***
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 8 months ago.

Hello Gary Stamper,

I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
***** *****