Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My Picasa won't open, When I click on the icon it bounces up

Customer Question

My Picasa won't open
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: When I click on the icon it bounces up & down and then I get a pop-up message that an error occurred.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: No...I just need to get Picasa up and running ASAP
JA: Our top Computer Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Computer Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Computer Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 8 months ago.

I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I don't know. This sounds very "sketchy" to me! What's this going to COST me? I'm not looking for any surprises...I just want to find out what's going on with my Picasa!

What sounds sketchy to you? Do you want help with this problem? I cannot tell you what is going on with Picasa from here without seeing the problem in action.