Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I have recenty installed two toners and now it tells me the

Customer Question

I have recenty installed two toners and now it tells me the door is open. I've opened and closed it many times with no result.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 8 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please turn off the printer and unplug all the cables. Wait for two minutes and after that, plugin the cables and restart it.

If the issue persists, remove the Toner cartridges and reinstall it again. Check if the issue persists.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N