Nathan, Systems Manager
Experience:  Own/operate computer networking/IT company.
59725966

Last night you helped me to turn on my roku worked great but

Customer Question

last night you helped me to turn on my roku
worked great but now i can not get my tv scree back
Category: Computer
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Can you tell me the make/model of the tv? What do you see on screen currently?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
tv is an LG not a smarttv
on the screen I se ROKU floating around i can not get back to my tv screen last nite i had the opp site situation
my roku is roku 2
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Okay you need to take the LG tv remote, look at the top left corner for a button that says SOURCE (or input, video, tv/video, aux, etc) and press that, repeatedly if needed, to cycle through the different input modes, until you get back to the proper input setting for your tv channels (cable/satellite box, etc). You may need to look at the cord coming from the cable box to see where it is connected so you can make the right choice, such as hdmi1 for example.

Best regards,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i just paid 26.00 last nite
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Each question here is treated as independent and separate topics.

You worked with another tech previously, on a different topic. They may have helped you to configure your roku.

The current issue with the tv is something separate though related to the tv input mode, which is not a function of the roku.

If you have a subscription on the site here, then this question may be covered under that agreement rather than a separate charge.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please rate my service; hopefully I have earned 5 Stars. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a good day,

--

Please note:

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in an effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. This site works on the honor system, and to that end, I have prioritized working with you ahead of other paying customers.

Although you’ve already paid your fee to the site, I am only compensated for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. I apologize this is not the outcome you had hoped for, though this is really beyond either of our control. I do hope you’ll consider leaving a 5 star rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately. Rating 1 or 2, or not rating at all, does not produce a refund, it only penalizes me for trying to help.

Expert:  Nathan replied 12 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?