Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.

How do I turn on my aol after I installed the latest

Customer Question

how do I turn on my aol after I installed the latest safegaurd
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: installed latest aol safeguard and lost aol
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: Our top Computer Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Computer Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Computer Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 7 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please download and install the latest AOL Desktop software at the AOL website: below:

, there, click on Download... option to download and install.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 6 months ago.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.