Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.

I want to reinstall AOL, I deleted AOL and now want t

Customer Question

I want to reinstall AOL
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I deleted AOL and now want t reinstall the same version I had (I think it was AOL 9.8.2 or close to this
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No, I am ready t reinstall the software so I can continue to have my AOL email service
JA: Our top Computer Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Computer Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Computer Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 7 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please download and install the latest AOL Desktop software at the AOL website: below:

, there, click on Download... option to download and install.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,