Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

I have a Google account. I received notices that someone

Customer Question

I have a Google account. I received notices that someone tried to use my account and failed. My in-box is now crammed with mysterious mail attempts that failed. I don't know how to end this on-slaught. I'm not terribly tech savvy, so I really need help.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, the first thing to do is changing your gmail account password ***** deleting unknow emails:

1. Sign in to My Account.
  2. In the "Sign-in & security" section, select Signing in to Google.
  3. Choose Password.
  4. Enter your new password ***** then select Change Password.

Or :

using a direct link to change your password : https://www.google.com/settings/passwordchange

You might have to sign in to your Google Account.

Once you change your password, you need to activate the two-step verification :

Two-step verification is an additional security feature for your Google account that's designed to prevent anyone from accessing or using your account, even if they know your password.

1. Go to the 2-Step Verification page. You might have to sign in to your Google Account.
  2. In the "2-Step Verification" box on the right, select Start setup.
  3. Follow the step-by-step setup process.

Hope this help

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

If you have a moment please kindly rate my service by clicking one one of the stars below, positive rating are appreciated, if you need further assistance please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help

regards,

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Please take a moment to rate my service so I can get credit for my time, positive rating are appreciated. if you need further assistance please reply back to me

thank you