Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry

Is there an upgrade running on windows vista?

Customer Question

Is there an upgrade for computers running on windows vista?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

There is no update, apart from upgrading windows vista to a later version, but note, Chrome and Internet Explorer will continue to work, it is just you do not receive any added functionality or updates but it will continue to function as it is now.

If your only concerned about the browsers being upgraded then you can continue using the computer as it is. you wont gain any additional functionality, but you will not lose any either.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you