Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

I want to print the image on the screen to clipboard to use

Customer Question

I want to print the image on the screen to clipboard to use where I want
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: there is a print screen button on my keyboard but it does not activate the print screen which I can open in Corel photopaint
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: This should be enough but I am using windows 10 on a Toshiba satellite notebook
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. After pressing the print screen key on your keyboard, then what happens when you paste it to Corel Photo Paint program?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Can you display the screen you want to capture

, then click in the search box on the Taskbar, then type Snipping Tool then click on the Snipping Tool above

, then click on option New, then click and drag in the area you want to capture

, then you can click on the Copy icon or Save icon at the top.

; Please click on the website below for video instructions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayi5-7QPNcA

- Another method is to download and install the ScreenHunter Free program at the website below:

http://www.wisdom-soft.com/products/screenhunter_free.htm

, then use the ScreenHunter program to capture screenshots. The instructions are also at the above website.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.