Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I just got a new computer and am paying checkup through my

Customer Question

Hi, I just got a new computer and am paying for computer checkup through my discover card but it isnot on this machine.. What to do?
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I am paying for aol computer checkup but itisnot on this new machine.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: well I am having trouble opening up my email.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 7 months ago.

I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,