Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support

I want to send Yahoo Messener to a girl on Chramdate; they

Customer Question

I want to send Yahoo Messener to a girl on Chramdate; they have screened in ways I have never seen in ways to prevent transferral of contact information outside of their captive network; just some of the stuff I have tried is email and contact on jpegs, htm files, transparent email address on photos, zip files. they monitor everything. they charge the males unbeliveable charge to contact the females. They monitor conversations, screen chat, monitor what they call love calls. How in the world do I get Yahoo Messenger to some girls on this site? they have coverd all the bases and I need a genious, which you guys have lots of , to figure out how I get her IM. I do not have her emal;that of course is screened and any mention of Yahoo, google is xxxxxxxxxxon the messages. Can you guy s figure out a way I can get these girl Messenger, let alone my loogin they charge males $8 minute to chat, $6 to 8 bucks to send a message or answer a meessage. They have monetized this thing and it's an absolute ripoff. HELP!! I'm tired of being screwed. I have my own IM account childs1. Thanks Stan Childs
Category: Computer
Expert:  Stefan T replied 7 months ago.

Hi I will be glad to help. Are you trying to send a message or get a message?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.

The website Charmdate has been reviewed numerous times for their scam tactics. The pictures of the women that you think you are talking to, are pictures of other people. You will never get to reach them outside of the website because they are scammers and they will continue to keep you on the website to make money off you.

Take a look here: