Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

PLZ HELP ME OUT TO DELETE WIND 10, AM 70 YRD OLD BAD CHOICE

Customer Question

HELLO PEARL
JA: How can we be of help?
Customer: PLZ HELP ME OUT TO DELETE WIND 10
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: AM 70 YRD OLD BAD CHOICE I WANT WIN 8.2 BACK
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: JUS HOW TO DUMP WIN 10
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 8 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. When did you install Windows 10?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Please click on Start (which is the windows logo icon at bottom left of computer's screen), then click on Settings. Then click on Update & Security, then click on Recovery, then there, select the option to go back to your previous Windows version, and continue.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.