GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software

I have lost my connection to Netflix. Netflix tells me to

Customer Question

I have lost my connection to Netflix. Netflix tells me to type my Wifi number on their keyboard but the password ***** a # ***** which is not on their keyboard. ??????
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.

Good morning Dave. My name is***** would be my pleasure to help you with this. I have attached a screenshot of the keyboard that you should be seeing. Please note the highlighted key in the bottom left with symbols on it. If you press that key you will see a selection of symbols that you can choose. Please let me know if this helps you.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.

Dave, did this help you with your Netflix issue?

If so, kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for Just Answer I do not receive credit for my answer or any compensation at all without a rating of 3 stars or more. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. If you need more help, please let me know so we can continue to work together. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!